2019-03-06_0042.jpg

Investment


All wedding collections include

a complete engagement session guide to help you prepare for your session, 2 or more in person, phone, or FaceTime/Skype meetings to get to know each other better & to perfect the wedding day timeline, sneak peaks from your session(s) & wedding within 48 hours, highlights from the wedding day (around 25 photos) delivered within a week, a super amazing Facebook page to talk to my past & present brides about anything + everything, & last but certainly not least...endless laughs + a new friend for life!


Collection I : $3000

5 hours of wedding day coverage, online image gallery + digital download, print release, minimum of 300 high resolution edited color + b&w images - no max

Collection II : $3600

6 hours of wedding day coverage, second photographer, complimentary engagement OR bridal session, online image gallery + digital download, print release, minimum of 400 high resolution edited color + b&w images - no max

Collection III : $4500

8 hours of wedding day coverage, second photographer, complimentary engagement OR bridal session, online image gallery + digital download, print release, minimum of 500 high resolution edited color + b&w images - no max

Collection IV : $6000

unlimited wedding day coverage (up to 10 hours), second photographer, complimentary engagement AND bridal/after the wedding session, complimentary 1-2 minute Love Story Film at engagement session, complimentary 10x10 hardcover album, online image gallery + digital download, print release, minimum of 800 high resolution edited color + b&w images - no max


Stateside wedding Collection : $4300

flights, transportation, & a 2 nights stay must be covered in addition

8 hours of wedding day coverage, online image gallery + digital download, print release, minimum of 600 high resolution edited color + b&w images - no max.

engagements, bridals, &/or after the wedding photos can be an add-on to destination/elopement packages — see pricing below


International Wedding Collection : $4800

flights, transportation, & a 3 nights stay must be covered in addition

unlimited wedding day coverage (up to 10 hours), complimentary day before or day after session, online image gallery + digital download, print release, minimum of 800 high resolution edited color + b&w images - no max.

engagements, bridals, &/or after the wedding photos can be an add-on to destination/elopement packages — see pricing below


Simple Elopement : $2000

flights, transportation, & a 2 (within the USA) or 3 (internationally) night stay must be covered in addition if location is over 5 hours away from Alva, Oklahoma

4 hours of elopement coverage, online image gallery + digital download, print release, minimum of 200 high resolution edited color + b&w images - no max

All Day elopement : $3000

flights, transportation, & a 2 (within the USA) or 3 (internationally) night stay must be covered in addition if location is over 5 hours away from Alva, Oklahoma

all day elopement coverage (up to 8 hours), online image gallery + digital download, print release, minimum of 400 high resolution edited color + b&w images - no max

engagements, bridals, &/or after the wedding photos can be an add-on to destination/elopement packages — see pricing below


A 20% non-refundable, non-negotiable deposit is due at the time of booking to secure your date. The remaining 80% is due two months before your wedding. A 5% discount is offered if wedding is paid in cash at the engagement or bridal session. You can split these payments (up to 3 payments) if you’d like!


Wedding Weekend Upgrade : $800

can include rehearsal dinner coverage, pre wedding day activities, day after festivities, etc.


Add-ons

additional wedding day coverage : $400 an hour

second photographer : $250

1-2 minute Love Story Film during couples portraits : $250

custom hardcover 150 image album : $300

custom leather-bound wedding album : $300

rush photo deliver for an engagement session (2-4 days) : $300

rush photo delivery for a wedding day (2-4 weeks) : $800

1-2 hour boudoir session : $450

second location for couples portraits : $75

additional coverage for couples portraits : $75/hr

engagements, bridals, &/or after the wedding photos can be an add-on to destination/elopement packages — see pricing below


special rates apply for intiamate weddings - 50 guest or less

check out my Travel tab to see the places I would travel for weddings/elopements with you & your love at a discounted rate!


Engagements + Anniversaries + Couples : $500

1-2 hours continuous portrait session time, online image gallery + digital download, print release, minimum of 50 high resolution edited color + b&w images - no max

Bridal + After the Wedding Session : $500

1-2 hours of continuous portrait session time, online image gallery + digital download, print release, minimum of 50 edited color + b&w images - no max

Stateside Travel Sessions : $700

Sessions that are 4+ hours away from Alva, Oklahoma. Flights or mileage, transportation, & a one night stay must be covered in addition for sessions over 5 hours from Alva

2-3 hours of continuous portrait session time, online image gallery + digital download, print release, minimum of 50 edited color + b&w images - no max

International Travel Session : $1500

flights, transportation, and 3 night stay must be covered in addition

one day (4-6 hours) or two days (2-4 hours a day) of shooting, online image gallery + digital download, print release, minimum of 200 edited color + b&w images - no max

 

check out my Travel tab to see the places I would travel for with you & your love at a discounted rate!


A 20% non-refundable, non-negotiable deposit is due at time of booking to reserve your date. The remaining 80% is due one month before your session.


Travel feels apply 50 miles round trip outside of the zip code 73717 & heck yeah I travel

All wedding packages + sessions are subject to sales tax

If you're bringing me with you, I require accommodation for on round trip plane ticket, transportation, & stay. I book my own flights.