williams42.jpg

Local General Session : $400

family, senior, maternity, & lifestyle sessions within 40 miles of Alva, Oklahoma

1 hour of continuous portrait session time, one location, online image gallery + digital download, a minimum of 50 high resolution edited color + b&w images - no max

sessions with a large group of extended family and/or friends will require an additional cost


A 20% non-refundable, non-negotiable deposit is due at time of booking to reserve your date. The remaining 80% is due 1 week before your session.